Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Functions
1. Prices are correct at the time of writing. If prices should rise before the event, the client will be given advance notice. Prices charged will be those current on the day.
2. For any event or party of 8 people or more, the client agrees to pay a 12.5% service charge which will be added to the final food and drinks bill. For a party of 7 or less the service charge will be discretionary.
3. The client will confirm final numbers of guests attending the event at least 48 hours prior to the function. Catering charges will be based on this number even if the number of people attending is less. If more than the guaranteed number attends the event, the client will be charged according to the total number attending.
4. The client agrees that The House may accept any verbal amendments to the arrangements given during the preparation of the function and/or its course, by the client, or by anyone acting on their behalf, and the clients agree to pay for any additional service provided.
5. The client understands that any outstanding balance must be paid in full on the day of the event.
6. The booking slot will be kept in the diary for no longer than 48 hours after the initial provisional enquiry and only when we receive the full deposit of 50% of the total food cost, shall the booking be honoured.
Please note that cancellations will be accepted on the basis that it is no later than 48 hours before the event. If it were the case that you were to cancel 48 hours or less before your event, your deposit will not be refundable.